Tuesday, March 13, 2007

new currency



I have no idea whether this currency is actually real or if its just a hoax.I found this while I was doing some research about Iran.I have heard a lot of
conspiracies about General Aoun and why he has been putting his hands together with Al Seyed Hassan Nasrallah.

Possible conspiracy: General Aoun knows that the Shiaa in Lebanon are gaining more power, so if he has acceptance of the majority he might be approved to get a higher position than where he is now.

Anything is possible.....
But I try not belive everything that I hear especially when it comes to politics.

2 comments:

transient said...

that's not real. it looks cool though, seems like someone has wishful thinking.

Scent of the Levant said...

They did a good job with copying and pasting because they almost had me fooled.Fooled not Fouled. lol :)