Monday, March 26, 2007

بدأت هنا

It all started with Johnny Tremain.It was probably the worst book I was ever assigned in all of my school years. Dali Lama: Not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck." (thanks Dareen)

It was a very monotonous book and it was extremely boring.But there was something in that book that caught my attention.The Freemasons.Who were these people, what did they do? Little did I know I was to embark on a journey and a quest for knowledge.I call it my "Intellectual Movement".Not only did I research and study for long hours but I slowly began to find my true identity along the way.My journey has yet begun and my only true destination is Paradise.Not only did I research about the Freemasons but I researched a plethora of topics.I have learned so many things and have matured a great deal on this journey.I have found the purpose of life and I see things from many different lights.


So I guess Johnny Tremain wasn't so bad after all.....





Bit dalak bi elbi ya Libnan mah mar sar.Wojoudak sa3adni bil ra7li.Biz3al minak shway ba3dan borda 3atoul.La ano mafi mitlak.

4 comments:

Dareen said...

Borj Hammoud :) I wanna visit there...heard lots about it :)

Dareen said...

I'm gonna post that photo on my blog :D if u don't mind!!

Scent of the Levant said...

Its really nice.This is a picture of Sher3a Arax.If you do go to Borj Hammoud you have to eat at Bastirma Manoush! And then drink sharab laban or have 3aseer shimam.

You dont even have to ask big sis. Go ahead ;)

Dareen said...

thanks sweetheart :)