Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Within a blink of an eye summer has ended and September is here.Reminiscing on the days that I spent. I cant bear to think of them because it hurts to much. Only I wish for a few more moments.

As the days go by time flies more quickly. The one thing that I know is that I have to reach my goals that I have set for myself and overcome the obstacles of being a young lady.The road to success might be difficult but I know it will pay off in the end.

I felt the wind in my hair. And the breeze wisp through my fingers.I smelled the aroma of pine cones.The sand in between my toes.The icy cold water on my lips.I felt the hard concrete against my feet.The smell of diesel through my nose.Gulping down a can of soda watching the cars pass by.


Where do I go? Where do I belong?

No comments: