Saturday, July 19, 2008

matrimonial ennui


Sitting here in my bed listening to Depeche Mode and eating toasted wheat bread, Kashkaval Cyprus cheese, and cranberries. Crumbs are all over the sheets; but its about time I put them in the wash anyways. As I was walking to my room with a plate in my hands I saw the mailman. I'm not quite sure and cant explain why; but we always seem to exchange glances.

Its already mid July and I feel that my summer has just passed me by. I've been spending alot of my time on matrimonial websites and social networks.And I'm just starting to get fed up with it all. It's too tiring and time consuming. I can't even write a decent personal :

Here is my second attempt at this website. I assume I was just wrong in my approach.There is nothing wrong with walking the path less traveled on. But I choose to suffer instead of giving in. How long can one endure? I refuse to change my values just to please the majority. But this solitary confinement I have trapped myself in; I am unable to distinguish between the norm and ersatz. I am basically looking for a companion who doesn’t necessarily have the same ideology but at least accepts mine. It’s not about finding the perfect person, its trying to see an imperfect person perfectly.


Strange love

Unusual girl

Pain heals

Peculiar feelings

Is it true that when you lose yourself in someone else you find yourself?

1 comment:

Ralph said...

Yes it is true, when you lose yourself you can find yoursef in somone else, :)