Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm not celebrating valentine's




The concept of valentine's day is quite idiotic, if you ask my opinion.So today is the day we love each other, and the rest of the 364 days out of the year we hate each other? Let's love each other everyday, not just on valentine's.Beware of contaminated e-cards.The love bug might be spreading around.


Prophet said: "You shall not enter Paradise so long as you do not affirm belief (in all those things which are the articles of faith), and you will not believe as long as you do not love one another. Should I not direct you to a thing which, if you do, will foster love amongst you: (i.e.) give currency to (the practice of paying salutation to one another by saying) As-Salaamu Alaykum."

6 comments:

linda said...

well it's the first time that i get in here

and i can see clearly that ur blog is great

about this wordes i'm totaly with you

god bless you girl

Scent of the Levant said...

Im so glad that you have visited my blog, and that you like it as well. shookran ikteer!

tayeb I'll visit your blog kamen

yalla take care and keep in touch :)

AM said...

Lol this is exactly what i did on my V night, lol, all that is mentioned in the first paragraph, hilarious!!!

Scent of the Levant said...

love can seriously stink sometimes!

Mounir said...

I love that statement from the prophet, can I put it on my site in the Islam ?
section:http://maswad.googlepages.com/mohammedmessengerofpeace

Scent of the Levant said...

sure anytime ya mone ;)