Friday, October 19, 2007

in to to ...

The train ride was considerably relaxing.I tried to go to sleep but I was too afraid that I might fall asleep and miss my stop.So I remained fully alert.I looked out the window and watched my surroundings while wondering about things, contemplating life, and envisioning paradoxical memories.I got off the train and went on the bus.But then I took the wrong bus stop.They didn't announce the stops on the bus.So I just went with my intuition and got off the first stop.I should have double checked before I got off.After about two minutes I noticed that I had taken the wrong stop.I wasn't nervous at all.I actually started laughing at myself.There wasn't anywhere to sit because the bench was full.So I just sat in the bush.I got a few funny looks,but I didn't really mind.It was actually pretty comfortable.Some sort of mossy grass.I was trying to remain discreet.

I finally got a hold of my sister and she was only a few minutes away from where I was

ring ring ring..

Hey where are you?
I'm right here.
Right where?
I'm in the bush!
lol I'm right across the street.
My car lights are flashing.Do you see me?
oh yess.I'll walk over there.

The next day I went to get the morning coffee.I felt so funny.The cafe was right across the street but I had to ask for directions.Terrible navigation skills.

For lunch I had sushi.New York rolls, spider rolls,mi so soup, and green tea.

After a long day of rigorous walking I had blisters on my feet and the back of heal was bleeding.I should have gotten more suitable shoes for walking.

Pete's Coffee was quite interesting.I had a green tea smoothie which was in to to delightful.

I learned a few new things about accounting, stocks, and shareholders.Its always nice to hang out in the city...

No comments: