Thursday, May 24, 2007

peace

"There are no military solutions.There are no political solutions.There are no cultural solutions. There never have been. There never will be. There are only personal choices. Today, I choose not to kill; I choose not to hate; I choose not to steal. Today, I choose life over death; I choose love over anger; I choose charity over greed. That is our true struggle - the struggle within - the struggle to subjugate our own Evil Impulse."


As a wise man once said "give peace a chance" ....

2 comments:

Mounir said...

you know what makes life easier is when you find more and more peaceful people who understand the language of peace and language of true love. They are treasures of the earth but very rare...

P.S who said these nice words?

Scent of the Levant said...

I think it was snadwell.