Saturday, April 14, 2007

lets party



I had so much fun tonight.It was amazing.I hadn't had that much fun in almost a year!

It was an all girls party.No guys allowed.And I was happy.Who needs guys anyways?A lot of girls were dressed very fancy.I decided to just go casual.I was comfortable and thats all that mattered.They didn't have much food served but I was too busy dancing and talking to my friends to eat.I only needed water.I met a really nice girl named Yasmine.She was very sweet and we got along very well.I was very reluctant to go to the party but my best friend persuaded me so I decided to go.I needed to enjoy myself because I haven't done that in a long time.I'm glad that I went.

Good Night...

Now that I have had my fun its time to get back to work! I need to finish my biology tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mounir said...

sounds like u had some fun there...and that is really important in life :D

Scent of the Levant said...

yep ;)

I wonder how important it is in life?

Mounir said...

very very very ...